Nov 1, 2011

Stretched

It's funny how the spirit works! This morning I read about the pure love of Christ in the Book of Mormon. It really did start out my day right! I honestly had the greatest day! Then, just about an hour ago, I had a meeting with a member of the Stake Presidency.

You are now reading the words of a young woman who will be speaking at Stake Conference in December. 

Surprisingly enough, I'm not nervous (at least not yet). I believe that the Spirit literally prepared me for this call. My topic: the pure love of Christ. 

This topic is perfect for me right now. Recently, I've been really striving to be more Christlike, so with a month to plan and prepare this topic, I feel that my testimony will grow and that I will have a greater abundance of Christlike love. 




"In a hundred small ways, all of you wear the mantle of charity. Life is perfect for none of us. Rather than being judgmental and critical of each other, may we have the pure love of Christ for our fellow travelers in this journey through life. May we recognize that each one is doing their best to deal with the challenges which come their way, and may we strive to do our best to help out." President Thomas S. Monson (Oct 2010)


It's a Love-Lee Day!

Love,

Makenna Lee



1 comment: