Nov 6, 2011

Cambiar

Change. It's like jumping into a freezing cold lake: at first, it's a bit of a shock, it takes away your breath and sends chills down your body, but then you catch your breath and get used to the ice-cold water. After a while, you realize it's not that bad. It's different, but not bad. It's something to get used to, but not bad.

It makes you stronger. It tests your mental and physical abilities. It practically yanks you out of your comfort zone and makes you adjust, whether you have control over the situation or not.

Change brings the opportunity to become better, meet new people, share new ideas, and reflect on the past.  This whole life is about changing and becoming better, so why not accept it?


The boundaries are changing.

It's a Love-Lee Day!

Love,

Makenna Lee

P.S. I changed the blog format in lieu of posting this.  

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, a lot.
    And I like the new Blog changes.
    And I love your Blog.

    -Bailey
    mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete