It happened to snow in the mountains and I didn't even get to see all the pretty fall colors.
Christmas music is right around the corner!
Warm weather clothes--can't wait.
I'm going to make some mittens to keep my hands warm.
Winter is going to be tough: I can no longer can have sugar or milk (and a few other things), which means no hot chocolate for me.
School is getting harder, seriously harder. I want to quit, but I won't, because I can do hard things. I've done them before, and I know I can do it again.
It's a Love-Lee Day!
Love,
Makenna Lee

please tell me you start listening to christmas music early? i love it! :) and hurry and get to those leaves in the mountains. i did it today and it was just delightful!
ReplyDeletei love your blog!
it reminds me to enjoy the little things in life.
love, laura