I Believe in Christ
I believe in Christ; he is my King!
With all my heart to him I'll sing;
I'll raise my voice in praise and joy,
In grand amens my tongue employ.
I believe in Christ; he is God's Son.
On earth to dwell his soul did come.
He healed the sick; the dead he raised.
Good works were his; his name be praised.
I believe in Christ-- my Lord, my God!
My feet he plants on gospel sod.
I'll worship him with all my might;
He is the source of truth and light.
I believe in Christ; he ransoms me.
From Satan's grasp he sets me free,
And I shall live with joy and love
In his eternal courts above.
I believe in Christ; he stands supreme!
From him I'll gain my fondest dream;
And while I strive through grief and pain,
His voice is heard: "Ye shall obtain."
I believe in Christ; so come what may,
With him I'll stand in that great day
When on this earth he comes again
To rule among the sons of men.
With all my heart to him I'll sing;
I'll raise my voice in praise and joy,
In grand amens my tongue employ.
I believe in Christ; he is God's Son.
On earth to dwell his soul did come.
He healed the sick; the dead he raised.
Good works were his; his name be praised.
I believe in Christ-- my Lord, my God!
My feet he plants on gospel sod.
I'll worship him with all my might;
He is the source of truth and light.
I believe in Christ; he ransoms me.
From Satan's grasp he sets me free,
And I shall live with joy and love
In his eternal courts above.
I believe in Christ; he stands supreme!
From him I'll gain my fondest dream;
And while I strive through grief and pain,
His voice is heard: "Ye shall obtain."
I believe in Christ; so come what may,
With him I'll stand in that great day
When on this earth he comes again
To rule among the sons of men.
I have a testimony of this song. I know Jesus Christ lives, he is my friend. I love the line that says, "I believe in Christ, so come what may..." this line gives me hope-- no matter what may come, Christ will be always be walking right beside us when in times of despair and trial. I know that He atoned for the sins of the world because he loves us. For this, I am grateful.
Yesterday, I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Ms. Utah Wheelchair Pageant. I felt so much love for all the contestants. They all have such a light to them that is inspiring-- they are beautiful. I know that Jesus Christ knows them personally. He knows what they are going through. He knows how it feels to be looked at funny, he knows how it feels to be in a wheelchair, because he went through all of it in the Garden of Gethsemane. I felt love for each person in that room last night and I feel like I needed to be there to learn that no matter what trial I may be going through, Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me. They love me for me no matter what disabilities I have.
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all. "
It's a Love-Lee Day!
Love,
Makenna Lee




Dearest Makenna Lee,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for inviting me yesterday. I was so touched, and really needed that experience. You are a wonderful friend. This post is so powerful. Thank you so much.
Your friend
Ashley Michelle