Sep 14, 2011

Don't Grab Throats

I miss the days of elementary school when homework took merely five minutes to complete.

I miss making Valentine's Day boxes and giving out candy and corny Valentine cards.

I miss having recess and being the only girl playing soccer with the boys.

I miss seeing art projects hanging upon the brick walls.

I miss playing jump rope, 4 square, and hopscotch.

I miss bringing in treats to the class on birthdays.

I miss the days when it was "check yes or no".

I miss it. 

BUT--High school is pretty great. 

I enjoy it.

I enjoy learning new things.

I enjoy the A-day/B-day schedule.

I enjoy attractive people that walk the halls.

I enjoy being able to drive myself to school.

I enjoy passionate teachers who love what they do.

I enjoy meeting new people and being kind to everyone.

I enjoy Stagg dances (because that's pretty  much the only type of dance I've been to so far).






Embarrassed

It's a Love-Lee Day!

Love,

Makenna Lee

P.S. While at the elementary school today, I heard a teacher outside say, "Please, don't grab throats. "
I just had to chuckle.




1 comment:

  1. Jus gotta say it-I love the pictures you put with your posts. Their great.

    ReplyDelete