Aug 24, 2011

Pink Nails and Cute Smoothie Boys

Completed the first set of school days. Junior year so far is unusually awkward. It's like eighth grade all over again, just in bigger pants (and in a different location).

I feel like the number of students is a hazard to my safety and health (mono?). I feel like too many girls aren't being true to themselves-- which is a problem. I feel stressed already, so I painted my nails because "they" say that focusing on one thing at a time, like painting your nails, is good for the brain or something of that sort. I feel overwhelmed by several different emotions: happiness, anger, disgust, annoyance, gratitude, and love. I feel like there aren't enough hours in a day. I feel stressed, have I mentioned that?


Because of all those feelings, I treated myself to a Roxberry Smoothie. #1 on the purple list--Passion Paradise. It was the cashier's favorite kind, so I decided to try it. While ordering, he received a text message and the alert sound was: "Per-rry!" (like in Phineas and Ferb). I laughed out loud and told him that I watch it with my brothers and sisters. He smiled and said he still watches it too! I paid for it, got my smoothie, went out to my car and laughed. It was sure a treat and I deserved it.

I got a letter from my pen-pal today. Thanks Anna Elizabeth! It really did make my day better!
&
I finished The Book of Mormon.
I will be receiving my Honor Bee in Church on Sunday!
Be yourself.
It's a Love-Lee Day!
Love,
Makenna Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment