Aug 9, 2011

I'll See You in Heaven...



It's now almost 11pm and I've finally finished packing my pack for Havasu, Arizona. Procrastination at its best. We set out on this marvelous yet deadly (for me anyway) adventure at the lovely time of 5am. Awesome. Waking up early in the summer-- not my thing.

I'm hoping while I am down there to have a change of heart and mind and to think a lot of things through. I'm also hoping to lose 20 pounds as well--only kidding (a few pounds wouldn't hurt anyone though). This hike is going to be the ultimate test of endurance and will stretch me emotionally, physically, and mentally. I'm praying that I won't die. Literally.

When I return home, I'll probably look like this:

After the 11 hour car ride home, I am going to take a long cold shower, take a nap, and ice my feet, knees, and ankles. Then, I'll post pictures, that is if I survive until then...

See ya Saturday!

It's a Love-Lee Day!

Love,

Makenna Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment