Jul 19, 2011

Millions of Dollars and Raindrops


My cousin Bryanna flew in today from Oregon! She's the greatest! We haven't seen each other for three long years.
(Great picture right?!)

After picking her up from the airport, my brother and my other cousin Hayden wanted to visit some car dealerships. I'm not talking any old Chevrolet or Ford dealership, I'm talking the dream car "displays"!
Some of the cars had signs in the window with tiny print that said:

"If you can read this, you are too close to the car!"
a bit ridiculous right?


This dazzling car was so shiny that you can see my reflection as I'm taking the picture!



My brother got to sit in his dream car: the Audi R8. He didn't want to leave. Let's face it, that car is amazingly beautiful and amazingly expensive (and I thought my $60 jeans were pricey!)




Bryanna and I went out to sit in our "average" family car to wait for the boys to come back to reality and mop up their drool. While in the car we witnessed a lady, high on drugs, hitch- hike and actually get a car to pick her up in like 30 seconds. It was a very memorable experience. View it below! (Ya, we caught it on video; however, before we started filming, she kept acting like a monkey, it was super-duper!)


As we were leaving, it was pouring rain! I think Bryanna brought it with her from Oregon!



On the bright side, it sure did smell great!

It's a Love-Lee Day (even when it rains)!

Love,

Makenna Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment