These two lovely ladies on the right are my best friends!
We are what you call: interesting. We love to go on adventures and be total goof balls. We have only been friends since the beginning of sophomore year, but the silly thing is, we were just friends (as the three of us) all of the sudden and these two girls have changed my life and I love them so dearly.


Gretchen is the greatest friend anyone could ask for.Our friendship began our freshmen year of high school and I hope to remain friends with her throughout the rest of my life, because a friend like her is hard to find. She's caring, considerate, a great listener, and she has outstanding goals in life that will take her far! I love the relationship she has with her family. We kinda talk about boys... all the time. I love this girl so much!
She has a blog. Check it out: gretchensadventures.blogspot.com


This is Ashley. I love her so much! She is a great secret keeper! This is something I have recently discovered about her. If someone else tells her something, and I ask to know (more like beg and plead--she can attest to that) she will NOT tell me. If you need to vent, it's safe with her! She is always happy and is truly interested in what you have to say. Sometimes, we just talk on the phone for hours about everything and about nothing, but at the end of every conversation, my testimony has been strengthened and I vow to become a better person.
She should create a blog.
Paint your nails
It's a Love-Lee Day!
Love,
Makenna Lee
I agree. and ashley should create a blog :)
ReplyDelete