Jul 27, 2011

Cookies, Cars, and a K9

Gretchen and I, while taking a break from the beastly summer English packet, decided to make cookies. I think we ate more dough than we did cookies....

My car has been registered. Finally!
This car was my dad's before he passed away and my step dad Mark has done everything to keep this car alive so I could drive it. He has replaced the transmission (which wasn't cheap), purchased new wheels, and fixed the problematic steering. I'm am very grateful, because this car is very sentimental and brings back many memories.


Beckett, our new hound pup!



The puppy didn't like being by herself and she probably was upsetting the neighbors with her "crying." So, Mason, without my mother knowing, sectioned off a part of the laundry room with laundry baskets, laid a sleeping bag down, and slept with the puppy. I discovered him after returning home from a night with my friends and just had to document this.

Sleep under the stars. I am.

It's a Love-Lee Day!

Love,

Makenna Leee

No comments:

Post a Comment